GREEN PASTA RECIPE (serves 4ish)
2 cups spinach (chopped loosely)
3 garlic cloves
1.5 cups of zucchini (chopped)
1-2 cups of broccoli (chopped roughly)
juice from 2 lemons
coconut oil for frying.
1 x packet of soba noodles or pasta if you prefer.
vegetable stock paste of choice (I use thermomix appro 1-2 tablespoons)
1. cook soba noodles according to instructions get the water boiling now as it only takes 10 mins or so
2. fry off onion and garlic for approx 2 mins
3. add vegetables, stock paste and lemon juice and cook gently till vegetables are soft (don’t overcook it you just reduce the nutrients and flavour)
4. blend/puree in whatever form you use pour it all into a blender or just a stick blender in the saucepan.
5. serve sauce on soba noodles and your can also serve with a grilled chicken breast, fish or tofu.