Can the Bowen technique help you? YES!
Bowen Therapy is considered appropriate for anyone from pregnant women to toddlers and newborn babies, the frail and the elderly. The therapy is ideal for sports injuries, particularly if immediately after an injury as the treatment is very gentle yet very effective for rehabilitation times.
Bowen Therapy is a very effective tool to assist recovery from many conditions, from traumatic injury to chronic illness, depending upon each individual’s capacity to heal. Please note that many people also attend simply to maintain optimum body balance, for a sense of wellbeing or general relaxation.
The technique should be considered for:
- Muscular skeletal problems
- Back pain and sciatica
- Digestive and bowel problems including IBS
- Constipation and diarrhoea
- Fluid Retention
- Earache, ear infections and migraines
- Fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, glandular fever
- Knee, ankle and foot problems (plantar fascitis and hammer toe)
- Menstrual and hormonal irregularities (aiding in conception)
- Neck/shoulder pain and problems including frozen shoulder
- Groin pain, pelvic tilt and uneven leg length
- Respiratory problems and hay fever
- RSI, carpal tunnel syndrome and tennis elbow
- Sports and accident injuries
- Bulging or herniated discs
- Parkinsons Disease and Multiple Sclerosis
- Bells Palsy
- Lymphatic drainage
- Bedwetting (both children and adults)
the conditions assisted are endless…….